Tuesday 4 November 2008

Welcome to the Dragon Smoke Blog!

Hello and welcome to Dragon Smoke, the only Newport Gwent Dragons Blog!

It’s the perfect time to start a blog on this region, as the Black and Ambers start a new chapter in their history. With stadium plans gathering pace and our youthful team progressing in quality, not to mention a couple of wise, old heads it’s an exciting time for everyone connected with the club. Welsh rugby is on a high, and I need all rugby union fans to get involved!

I’ll be keeping the blog updated on a regular basis with news and views from on and off the field, but your opinion will be valued on all things Dragons. I aim to entertain and inform, whilst bringing you a lot of original material from my own sources – but crucially I endeavour to find the fans, in an attempt to increase awareness and support of our region.

Come on the Port, sorry or Dragons for the naturalist!



No comments: